Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peperomia

Common Name:
Peperomia

Light:
Bright indirect light

Water:
Moderate

Origins:
may be found in subtropical & tropical regions all around the world although most species occur in Central America and Northern South America.




Peperomia can be a fast growing plant if given the right care. There are several types of Peperomia but they all have the same thick leaves. They are easy plants to care for. They seem happiest in East windows. Let them dry out some between waterings. They don't mind being rootbound. Any questions just ask.

-Ducky Layne-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ducky,
    I love visiting your blog and have it saved to my favorites.
    I have a lot of plants that you have featured in your blog.
    I love giving cuttings away to friends that ask for them. The plants grow so fast, especially in summer, that I trim them. I don't want to throw the cuttings away. I'd rather give them to someone who enjoys plants like I do.
    Do you have neighbors and friends clamoring for yours also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed reply. I haven't been on in a long time. I got busy with life. I've moved the blog recently over to wordpress. I like the layout and stuff better on that site. I only have 1 post so far over there. I hope you still come here. I'm so sorry for no reply until over a YEAR later. I'm going to be more diligent on the other blog. I do have people wanting cuttings a advice all the time! I'm also on several plant groups on Facebook.

      -Here's a list of them-
      The plant exchange
      House plants
      Succulent fanatics
      Epiphyllums
      Epiphyllum, buy, sale, trade,
      African violet nerds.

      Here's the link to my new blog. https://rainbowflowerpot.wordpress.com/

      Delete